Wednesday, January 18, 2017

#Innocent Released 3rd February - #NewRelease

The #newrelease 'Innocent' by #MissTun Pickney will be available on all major digital stores the 3rd February but can be heard now on internet radio.If you sign-up on the website you can get a #FREEdownload of the track and also hear a sample on the  home page .

It was difficult thinking of a theme for the cover art. How to reflect what the song is about in one image. Innocence, as far as I was concerned, was a birth right of all people and I wanted to try and reflect this in the video and the cover art. So, I threw this over to my graphic designer to come up with some ideas, one of which, was a face, but whose face? Then, the idea of a face that was a collage of other faces came to mind.

A few options were put forward and I settled on the one you see in the cover art. I wanted to try and convey a couple of ideas, is this the face of innocence and " I am innocent!". I don't know if this worked, I'll let you decide. But, I hope you find the image interesting, let me know what you think.



No comments:

Post a Comment